Join our Group to grow professionally in private practice
If you’re a seasoned therapist and interested in being part of our dynamic team of clinicians, feel free to apply below.
We are a warm and inviting practice that offers a positive work environment. We offer individual, couples, and family therapy. Our busy practice serves a broad range of clients. Experience with couples and families is considered an asset.
What We Offer
We offer competitive compensation and flexible hours. We are mostly a paperless practice with excellent management software. Solid administrative support in a prime location in Markam. Currently, providing services virtually. If you are in Markham, there maybe in-person opportunities.
5-10 hrs per week
12 months to ongoing
What You Bring
- Experience in private practice counselling
- Masters in Social Work or Psychotherapy from an accredited Canadian University
- Registration with OCSWSSW or CRPO
- Professional liability insurance
- Competency in working with children, teens, and adults on an individual, couples, or families.
- Commitment to evidence-based practices (CBT, EFT, DBT, EMDR is an
- Training and experience in different therapeutic approaches
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and computer competency
- Able to work independently with good time management and
organizational skills: Highly motivated to build a full caseload.